Hillsburgh

Turps

Rode the Hillsburgh loops today. Parked the Truck in Brisbane and toured up through the Snow Roamers Trails. Did 100 miles and covered all the ground available. Clubhouse loop is a blast. Went up to Bellwood, toured through Marsville and Orton. Could not connect with Orangeville because that trail is closed. So took off back down to Hillsburgh gassed up and went over to Brisbane loaded up the truck ate at Judy's and went home. They are nice enough to let you park in there parking lot and they make a mean Hot Hamburger. Pretty good day in my books, nothing too extravagent but it was nice to get out.

Cheers

Hillsburgh.jpg

Clubhouse.jpg

InsideClubhouse.jpg

be careful turps. that's south loop to Judy's is still closed

You sure man? No closed signs and there was a bunch of people trailering out of Judy's today.

The only thing I could figure is maybe someone took the signs down? Trail seemed fine though.

I just emailed the trailmaster to see. So if they are closed they can get some signs up. I think it is now open though, they opened another short trail that was closed last week as well. Trail to Orangeville is still closed.

Not too bad. There are a few that aren't the greatest. Most are ok. Up in the Marsville area there are some windswept spots that don't have a ton of snow but there is no bare spots or even brown snow. The Trail down to Judy's is comparable to those. But really the trails are in pretty decent shape

i hope they open fergus and bellwood up tomorrow. i see Arthur is open on a limited bases. the opp were charging at the bellwood dame for trespassing last week.

Archived