hey all

wenailem1

took the sleigh for a romp this aft. ran our road for a few k's. the wind was from the left of the house all day, so my usual fence lines were ,,,well on the opposite side! go figure, me opposite huh, anyway, dove into a # of friggin phenom ditches, 3-4-5' deep! had to pin it hard the first couple of times through, carving hard left/right/ nailem huge drift! POOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF its a whiteout of fluffy stuffies, landed, smashed into another drfift, full throttle scotty, left/right YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . once turned around, right back through, couldn't believe how deep, cause first time through, you cant see depth. spent 45 mins in this ditch. sooooo my point being, after my brain interrupted,,,

gg

gf

gh

S

or in all your guys cases, DO NOT FORGET HOW FAST THESE THINGYS ARE, i unexpectly hooked up twice today, mid season O/K but early season caught me off guard.

gs. i was on moving 20 mph, but the motor was 65mph

ggs more sno coming.

took the sleigh for a romp this aft. ran our road for a few k's. the wind was from the left of the house all day, so my usual fence lines were ,,,well on the opposite side! go figure, me opposite huh, anyway, dove into a # of friggin phenom ditches, 3-4-5' deep! had to pin it hard the first couple of times through, carving hard left/right/ nailem huge drift! POOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF its a whiteout of fluffy stuffies, landed, smashed into another drfift, full throttle scotty, left/right YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . once turned around, right back through, couldn't believe how deep, cause first time through, you cant see depth. spent 45 mins in this ditch. sooooo my point being, after my brain interrupted,,,

gg

gf

gh

S

or in all your guys cases, DO NOT FORGET HOW FAST THESE THINGYS ARE, i unexpectly hooked up twice today, mid season O/K but early season caught me off guard.

gs. i was on moving 20 mph, but the motor was 65mph

ggs more sno coming.

Cool have fun gg gf gh s

Glad you had a blast!

yup i noticed the asme tonight...but I will add the snow is sitting really high up ontop of everything so watch out, out there. In many cases there is no snow under the large drifts b/c it came in soo fast

None the less it was a blast

yup i noticed the asme tonight...but I will add the snow is sitting really high up ontop of everything so watch out, out there. In many cases there is no snow under the large drifts b/c it came in soo fast

None the less it was a blast

Yeh I catch your ...............drift :wavey:

Archived