Baxter Snow Riders , Trail Prep Dec, 13th

Yukon

Hey Folks ,

I know many of you here enjoy riding through our trails , our club needs some help this saturday .

We need help with brushing and Packing C-trail from Port Severn to Coldwater .

We are meeting at HS shell at 10am sharp , I`ll be inside the restaurant enjoying Breakfast at 9am .

If you think you can make it come out and help our club would greatly appreciate it .

For more details or directions please check out our forum .

• 2 weeks later...

I appoligize for the delay with the update , Christmas is fast approaching .

A bunch of us volunteers headed out along C-trail from Port Severn to Coldwater to pack and brush , what we encountered was a mess but not as bad as the northern trails all I can say is swamp swamp swamp , don`t go out their you will get stuck , we have close to 4 ft of snow sitting on top of water and swamps .

We need the snow to stop and prolonged cold snap or our trails will remain just like the rest of the MSR closed .

Here are some pics and video links from the day !

61.jpg

46.jpg

117.jpg

Picture-517.jpg

Picture-513.jpg

Picture-515.jpg

Video

He did manage to get out after some help from a passer buy .

Things a volunteer will do for the enjoyment of others !

We covered about 35 kms of trail and did a lot of clearing .

Special Thanks to all the hard working volunteers who make these trails happen Kudos to you .

Great pics, thnx for sharing. Was the sled ok when you you got it out of the water?

He managed to get her going within 30 minutes , he had some water in the can that he had to drain out first .

Just goes to show you not only Cats are dirty creatures but they can't swim either .

Play safe over the holidays folks !

Archived