Parry Sound trails

Looney

Boot high snow on the ground last night, with snow squalls.

Not cold enough for lakes and swamps to freeze. In fact, open water on our lake (Six Mile Lake). I'd imagine it will be some time before groomers can safely cross many areas, but folks up there may have a better timeline.

Looks like the colder temps are on the way.

Do you think the seguin trail will be open

for xmass break?

The contractor is trying very hard this blessed snow is slowing him down as well the four days that he has arrived on the job site only to find his backhoe tires flattened and tools stolen from his workyard has created much aggravation.

Well lets keep our fingers crossed and hopfully we will

have a early run,This is almost a repeat of last year early snow and late freeze temps.

And for the aholes that are f#@#$ with the contractors equipment.

GIVE IT UP ALREADY.Let the poor guy make his living.Times are tough enough

already.

Stealin tools? Is there a bunch or anti-sledders out there trying to prevent bridges from being fixed?

Crazzzy!

I'm going to check our ice today. It is still snowing! Fingers crossed for cold temps this wk!

I was told by the owners at Sprucedale, that some of the bridges were supposed to be repaired by Dec 1........Cant believe some people being so stupid stealing tools etc.....anyone in todays society you cant leave anything laying around anymore......I guess all we can do is keep our fingers crossed

We worked on the C trail yesterday putting up snow fence to keep riders from leaving the trail. The section is on private property and if riders don't stay on the trail this year, we may loose permission for good. Please remind friends of the importance to stay on the trail. Thanks to all that participated in the work. It was great to meet everyone, we had allot of fun!

With the snow & cold in the forecast, we might see some trails open for Christmas! Fingers crossed!

Carling Trailblazers are meeting Friday at the clubhouse to plan trail work. Anyone looking to help out is welcome to attend! Hope to meet more volunteers!

75_60fd94f02ed31a89789acd905e476985

341_a39ee77d205a078466219c60c2ba15ef

341_1ea9f3d3804054d4c421ca5ac371e4bd

It is our pleasure to help in any way that we can.

I heard a rumour that there is another 8-12" on the ground from yesterday. I also heard that there have been some cold temps this week so far. Is this true?

Archived