F/S Chev/GMC Pickup Bedliner 99-06 Shortbox- $125

Moosifer

The PartSource store I work for is trying to get rid of a box liner that was special ordered and not returnable.

Brand New - made by TrailFX

Moulded box liner - includes tailgate cover

Retails for $310 selling for $125 OBO

Fits all Shortbox (6ft) GMC/Chevy P/U from 1999 - 2006 (and possibly 2007) not sure about Dually's but I can find out if needed.

Item is located at Pickering PartSource, can either be bought through me and picked up instore or I can arrange shipping for an extra cost.

Price is negotiable please PM me if interested or for more details.

The PartSource store I work for is trying to get rid of a box liner that was special ordered and not returnable.

Fits all Shortbox (6ft) GMC/Chevy P/U from 1999 - 2006 (and possibly 2007) not sure about Dually's but I can find out if needed.

Item is located at Pickering PartSource, can either be bought through me and picked up instore or I can arrange shipping for an extra cost.

Wow if you do the math that is cheaper than ski runners to do a four bed trailer if you cut it up in strips :idea:

Wow if you do the math that is cheaper than ski runners to do a four bed trailer if you cut it up in strips :idea:

Sorry WB, was that an offer? ;)

Actually that was my first thought when my Manager said he wants to get rid of it. Apparently, one of the guys a few years ago ordered a short-box instead of a long-box and as a non-returnable item we got stuck with it.

Did I mention dust is free of charge?

Archived