haliburton forest

bluvalian

Heres the update from Haliburton forest

Winter arrived with a vengeance over the past days. A foot of snow covers the land and the first dogsled tours of the season were successfully completed.

Our main trailsystem will be open to snowmobiling this coming weekend

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

I was gonna call Peter tomorrow.. OC.com is gonna invade the Forest soon!!!!!!! Great news!!!!

How many people would be interested in doing a forum ride at the forest not this weekend but the following weekend.. What we usually do is show up at Haliburton Forest Sunday afternoon.. We ride the rest of the day and get cabins at the Forest Base Camp.. Wake up real early on Monday.. Ride all day and trailer home....

Ladies and Gentleman... START YOUR ENGINE!!!!

Haliburton Forest

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

I was gonna call Peter tomorrow.. OC.com is gonna invade the Forest soon!!!!!!! Great news!!!!

How many people would be interested in doing a forum ride at the forest not this weekend but the following weekend.. What we usually do is show up at Haliburton Forest Sunday afternoon.. We ride the rest of the day and get cabins at the Forest Base Camp.. Wake up real early on Monday.. Ride all day and trailer home....

Ladies and Gentleman... START YOUR ENGINE!!!!

Haliburton Forest

Cant make next weekend but if you do one more of these before Christmas let me know and i might be able to make it

MM

any reports from the forest this weekend, thinking of going next sat or sun.

thanks.

Archived