Trail Accessible gas in Eganville Area

revrnd

I was wondering if there is a gas station in Eganville that is easily accessible from the trail? I know of the Shell & Esso on Hwy. 41 @ the south edge of town. I don't recall if there is gas near the Eganville Snowdrifters clubhouse on Hwy 41.

My parents were on a trip a few seasons ago & it sounded to me like they were on the trail by the clubhouse & ended up down by the stop lights riding on the street. They never were near the other 2 stations.

They're familiar w/ the town as friends used to live there. However the trip leader had never been there before & doesn't have a good sense of direction @ the best of times.

Would it be better to try to get gas in Golden Lake?

The Esso is no more but the shell is there , you will have to take the E102 towards GIFFITH and stay straight on rail bed to hwy 41 and up to the shell this trail is groomed.

The other station is off B101a towards mink lake and well marked . This trail may be closing next year do to landowner building a house but not this year.it brings you down town and is about a 1/2 km off b1o1a. You will pass two stations on b101a in golden lake also and there is gass on the E102 1/2 way to griffith at Breans store on the opeongo

The Esso is no more but the shell is there

I knew they'd had a fire last winter (drove by after oval races) but I thought it looked like they were rebuilding.

Thanks.

They did rebuild but did not put gas back in. But if you need your truck or car fixed they are the spot to go, good people that always supported the snowmobile club and still do.

Archived