Paudash VERY limited opening - E trail north hooped

I'll Ride Anything

Very limited opening for Paudash this weekend. Sounds like big trouble for the E north to Hastings.

"The trail to the Crowe River will remain closed for a while as the bridge is under water. Do not try to go towards Coe Hill on the E trail. "

My God can they mean the Iron bridge over the Crowe river ? Hard to believe that could be under water. Only bridge I know north of Silent Lake trail unless its the hole from the ATV's at the bottom of the hill b4 the iron bridge. The ATV's really make a mess there, its 1 of those 'lets see if we can get stuck' spots.

Welcome back i'll Ride Anything. I'm heading up there tomorrow to see for myself.

If i get my sled fixed friday night I'll be there saturday

What happened to the Yami?

I think I will wait 1 more wkend to hopefully cover those rocks and refreeze the runoff .

With practically no rear suspension on the old srx , I miss the tabletop conditions we had two weeks ago . I don't like saying it but , this is beguinning to smell like last season.

exhaust donut started leaking, want to fix it before it does more damage

I think I will wait 1 more wkend to hopefully cover those rocks and refreeze the runoff .

With practically no rear suspension on the old srx , I miss the tabletop conditions we had two weeks ago . I don't like saying it but , this is beguinning to smell like last season.

I bet there will be more snow then in your yard. The club has opened more trails today.

Even the Bancroft trail is open!

exhaust donut started leaking, want to fix it before it does more damage

Good to hear it was nothing major.

well with what's open at this time, You can start in Apsley, take e107 to E north all the way to the 601 trail back into Wilberforce the 605 back to E again south return to Apsley is't not perfect but better than sitting home

well with what's open at this time, You can start in Apsley, take e107 to E north all the way to the 601 trail back into Wilberforce the 605 back to E again south return to Apsley is't not perfect but better than sitting home

Exactly! tell that to ol' Blu. I wonder if that name refers to his sled or him.

Hee hee

We spent more time riding then taking pictures but here is the E110

[attachment=0]E110.jpg[/attachment]

This is my observation from Saturday's ride up to Harcourt:

http://forum.ontarioconditions.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=522

Archived