Guy in Cochrane needing help..

infernobuster

Theres a guy in Cochrane right now in need of some help. One of his coil packs are down .. on his 1200.

Skidoo dealer isnt open till Monday . If you have the part, or going that way txt him direct 613 577 1220 ( Michel)

Thought id post up here since a few are up that way, or headed that way..

• Like 1

Got it taken care of this morning .. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, infernobuster said:

Got it taken care of this morning .. 

Shows you how social media can help. It was about an hour from when I posted about finding the wallet on TOP C & getting word, that the owner had been notified. That evening I had an interesting exchange w/ a chap (the ring leader it appeared of a trio) in JR's. He asked the waitress if they had gas @ the trailer. She said if it was open, then yes. He replied that they could run out. I suggested that they check the Base Camp's Facebook page. "I don't do Facebook", he replied in a real haughty manner. He then ask his buddies (neither of which were on it either). To finish my piece, I told them that this morning I had found a wallet on the trail south of Smooth Rock Falls & thru Facebook, I was able to get in touch w/ the owner. End of chat. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1