WHERE DID YOU RIDE TODAY & CONDITIONS

thetorches

2 hours ago, Blake G said:

9 til 3 in Du Ya Wanna, Magnetewan Ridge Runners, and South Seguin. 210 kms of riding delight. Great trails, along with a few unplowed roads between Aspdin, Sprucedale, and Novar.

Early day near the Yearley Comedy Centre.

2018-02-18 17.09.55.jpg

Nice afternoon detour via Magnetawan Ridge Runners 704 and 711.

2018-02-18 17.13.33.jpg

The Seguin became busier as the day progressed. I stopped at the side of the trail to take this shot of some sledders and the concrete supports of the old railway trestle. In the background you can see the vigilant trail patrol officer keeping an eye on me, in case I was a freeloader planning to turn around and make a run for it. I sat there and tantalized him for a minute or two, correctly surmising it was SuperG. We had an enjoyable trailside chat by the warm up building, then I stole his sled.

2018-02-18 17.16.02.jpg

Next stop was the Orrville Bakery. No photos. You guys should all go on a diet. Mine starts when sledding season ends in April.

My last highlight was seeing SouperDave and Ms. SouperDave, flying up Trail 201. I tried to flag them down, but they pretended not to see me.

Thank you to all the hard-working volunteers in D 7 and D 10. Looking forward to more riding when it cools down after Tuesday's spittlefest.

My old stomping grounds. The trail used to have the bridge built on top of those cement bridge abutments. I have no idea why some sledders didn't miss the bridge and end up in the river. Thousands of miles on sleds in that area.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived