SOLD - Two Fan Sleds For Sale....BOTH SOLD

PhilthyPhil

I know it's the wrong time of year but gotta start some time. I have a 96 Ski-Doo 380 Fornula S and a 2000 Polaris 340 Indy electric start for sale. Both have plastic ski skins. Both are still at the cottage but I have some trail pics of them I can post now. 2007 both had insurance and trail passes and were used one weekend. 2008 all serviced again new insurance and trail passes, nevered used. I bought the 96 with 600 km about 5 years ago and I bought the 2000 with 96 miles on it, so my clan has put on most of the km's. I don't have them in front of me but I think the Ski-doo has about 3600 kms and the Polaris about 2500 miles. Never trailered, used by my lady and kids who ride slowly. Serviced every year.I will bring them home this summer, check them over, grease the skid frames up and polish them. Will also update milages and post new pics but I thought I'd put them on now. I think $1500 for the Doo and $2000 for the Polaris are good prices for a couple of clean sleds. Good for beginners or a spare cottage sled. Update...Doo has 4200 kms....Indy has 2850 miles...

Phil Ashmore

Phastphill@aol.com439607596208_0_BG.jpg

905-692-4541

• 4 months later...
Have you noticed that there are no 340 classsleds anywhere this year ? What are the new teens to sledding to learn on ?

I've got a couple 800s that would make them learn REAL quick! :wavey: Seriously, I agree, it seems like you go from a Mini whatever to a 500 or 550 fan, the little beginner sleds are gone.

Have you noticed that there are no 340 classsleds anywhere this year ? What are the new teens to sledding to learn on ?

I've got a couple 800s that would make them learn REAL quick! :wavey: Seriously, I agree, it seems like you go from a Mini whatever to a 500 or 550 fan, the little beginner sleds are gone.

UMMMMM is that darwin's law ? seriously my son had to build his own sled and as such has a hands on investment that I hope makes him think about how he drives.

• 2 weeks later...
I know it's the wrong time of year but gotta start some time. I have a 96 Ski-Doo 380 Fornula S and a 2000 Polaris 340 Indy electric start for sale. Both have plastic ski skins. Both are still at the cottage but I have some trail pics of them I can post now. 2007 both had insurance and trail passes and were used one weekend. 2008 all serviced again new insurance and trail passes, nevered used. I bought the 96 with 600 km about 5 years ago and I bought the 2000 with 96 miles on it, so my clan has put on most of the km's. I don't have them in front of me but I think the Ski-doo has about 3600 kms and the Polaris about 2500 miles. Never trailered, used by my lady and kids who ride slowly. Serviced every year.I will bring them home this summer, check them over, grease the skid frames up and polish them. Will also update milages and post new pics but I thought I'd put them on now. I think $1500 for the Doo and $2000 for the Polaris are good prices for a couple of clean sleds. Good for beginners or a spare cottage sled. Update...Doo has 4200 kms....Indy has 2850 miles...

Phil Ashmore

Phastphill@aol.com439607596208_0_BG.jpg

905-692-4541

Still have these machines?

I'm looking for something for my son.

Ditch

Yes I do. Both are still at my cottage in Magnetawan. I brought the boat home last week instead of the sleds. I hope to bring them home next month, although I have to put a roof on the cottage and have a boys week of dirt bike riding planed as well for the cottage in oct. They are good little sleds, never abused and well mantained. call me or e-mail me. I'll be busy this week as we are having an open house at the farm for me mums 95th birthday but I'll be around.....cheers....Phil

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I brought these home a couple of weeks ago and droped them off all nice and shined up at my local shop. 679 BIKE just out side Hamilton. Got back today from a week in Florida and I think they are both sold. When I know for sure I'll post.......cheers......phil

Archived