For Sale, 2 Polaris snowmobiles

shawnj

I am selling our 2 Polaris sleds. They are both very very well kept. Mint shape and run excellent. They are a 1998 Ultra 680cc and a 2003 Classic 700cc(black and silver) They have been used by myself and girlfriend for leasurly trips only , never been abused what so ever! I know it's a bad time of year to try and sell but trying anyway's. She bought a new 4 stroke back in Jan of this year and I want to get one on the snow check but can't unless I sell my Classic first. Asking 2600 for the Ultra and need 5000 for the classic. The Ultra is unstudded the classic is studded and has the M10 very cusshy suspension with a very nice fully adjustable backrest from Polaris. The Ultra also has reverse kit put in and the Classic has the elctronic reverse. If anyone is interested I'm located near Ottawa, they can call Shawn at 613-658-5472 or email me at shawnsalmon@hotmail.com and I can send some pictures. Thanks.

I forgot to mention the Ultra has 7000miles and the Classice 5000miles.

• 5 months later...

I still have the 2 sleds for sale. I have an interest in the classic but as of now it is still for sale and open for offers.

Shawn.

• 1 month later...

I still have the Ultra. The Classic is still conditionally sold, but have not money in hand yet. The Ultra I will take a bit less if anyone is interested. I can email a few pics directly.

If someone else had an interest in the Classic, it'll be the first to drop off the cash.

• 2 weeks later...
:( The Ultra has been sold. First guy to come scooped it up quick at almost full asking price. He got a real good deal on it. Sad to see it go. He was very suprised on how new looking it still was. Even with 7000 miles it still had the little emblems in the track lugs. He thought I just put on a new track. The other machine I still have, I've been relucted to let it go as it looks like the day I bought it, except for the snowflap.oops.

Archived