Looking for sled

shawnj

Id really like to find a used Vector or Apex for my Fiance. Unfortuantley $$ is tight and dont want to spend it on a sled but i have a mower blower combo i am willing to trade. 

I sold house, ( which was originally my grandfathers and i fully renovated,)  my large shop i built in 2008, and 30 plus acres a year ago Oct.,  ( unfortunately wasnt all money in the bank for me if you get my drift) and  i moved a couple hours north to start over, find a different job, so far not succesfully, LOL , 

I met a wonderful women not long after i moved and we rode double on my Apex last year but I know she'd really like her own.  We both love the outdoors, and got engaged this past Canada Day at a remote camp up north. Hopefully this is a sign of things moving in a positive direction for me, as she say's to me so many times to stop living in the past.  Ive found a few on kijiji but none looking to make any trades.  If anyone knows of anyone looking for a mower/blower combo pls let me know.  You can also search it under snowblowers in ottawa area.  SLTX 1054 Cub Cadet.  

What im looking for is an 07 and up with not too many kms if possible.  Thanks 

Shawn 

Archived