Whats your track preference?

snocrazy

I am looking for some suggestions on studding a cobra 1.352 120" on a 800.  I have always used 96 studs on all other 800's with 2.52 pitch track without any problems.  This is first time studding one of these and two per bar only gives you 84 which I feel is getting a little light.   I was thinking of maybe doing a 3-2-2-3 pattern for 105 studs.  What is the preferred length of stud with this track.  How much penetration does a 1.352 stud provide.

Has anyone ran the 1.6" ice cobra on a high hp sled? I bought the 1.6" ice cobra because I was going to put in on my new sidewinder, but now I'm second guessing my decision since it's a single ply track. I ran it on my viper and loved the track! Just curious if anyone has ran them on a turbo 4 stroke.

I am looking for some suggestions on studding a cobra 1.352 120" on a 800.  I have always used 96 studs on all other 800's with 2.52 pitch track without any problems.  This is first time studding one of these and two per bar only gives you 84 which I feel is getting a little light.   I was thinking of maybe doing a 3-2-2-3 pattern for 105 studs.  What is the preferred length of stud with this track.  How much penetration does a 1.352 stud provide.

1.450 woodys gold digger        **  *  use this pattern

Archived