Ontario GPS maps

snomopc

This is why I buy the OFSC version. I put in the work when there was no option but now for $40 (half price) I get my life back.  :D

I do appreciate more than most the work you have been doing on this. Thank you

The one down side is, I do not know the trails the way I used too.

I'm up in Cochrane now and would like to buy the OFSC version. Does it have the gas stations,food places on it? Is it something to download or do I have to get the card? Thanks Tim

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the link to the OFSC version

https://www.trakmaps.com/en/products/gps/snowmobile/ontario/?referral=ofsc

To load it you willed a need a computer!

I'm up in Cochrane now and would like to buy the OFSC version. Does it have the gas stations,food places on it? Is it something to download or do I have to get the card? Thanks Tim

OFSC trail map

get the download or DVD version...install it into BaseCamp/Mapsource...as it includes two variations of maps...you can upload the trails with an included background map or you can upload just the trails with a transparent background allowing Topo or City Navigator maps (if you have them) to show though.  If you order the per-programed card you do not get the transparent map.

Here's a screenshot of TrakMaps Ontario trail map v2.0.2from BaseCamp of the trails with included background map of the immediate area of Cochrane.  I pointed out the 2 gas stations the OFSC map shows...not very many considering there are a lot more there.  TrakMaps latest version 3.0 may have more POI's?

Cochrane%20Gas_zpshhgo2eba.jpg

Now if you uploaded the trails with a transparent background with City Navigator you have a lot more POI choices.

Cochrane%20Gas2_zpsiwm13yrf.jpg

Reved, when was the OFSC mapping $40? It's only showing $80 for me.

Reved, when was the OFSC mapping $40? It's only showing $80 for me.

when you purchase a major update for a previously owned version

TrakMap%20Discount_zpsuaccpgvy.jpg

So all I need is your serial number?  :lol:

the TracMap serial number wouldn't help as the maps are locked to a specific GPS

Archived