WTB-Seat for 2008 Ski doo XP sdi

sled ed

2008 Ski doo XP sdi Sorry for all the confusion. It is my buddies sled and his seat got stolen while we

stopped for supper. The sleds were parked right beside the building.

Anyway if anybody has a seat in exellent condition for this sled please call

or PM me (519) 893-6713 Thanks, Paul

... his seat got stolen while we

stopped for supper. The sleds were parked right beside the building.

That is incredible!! Where did this happen? I can't believe that people would stoop this low! Oh, wait a minute, I guess I can. Pretty disgusting though. :angry::angry: :curse: :curse:

People are ridiculous! My trail pass got ripped off in Haliburton this year. It's no good once it's peeled off. Go figure... :crazy:

People are ridiculous! My trail pass got ripped off in Haliburton this year. It's no good once it's peeled off. Go figure... :crazy:

That is nuts!! :angry: Fortunately, you can get a replacement from the issuing club for something like $10 or $15. It sucks for the frustration, though.

Thanks - I got it replaced the same day it happened with the help of Mabel at the restaurant in Whitney and Pam from the local club. Still, it begs the question...what's wrong with people???

:headbang:

Thanks - I got it replaced the same day it happened with the help of Mabel at the restaurant in Whitney and Pam from the local club. Still, it begs the question...what's wrong with people???

:headbang:

they are %$*&% :crazy:

Archived