Rev Seats

Easy Rider

I have 3 Rev seats that need to go.

1. Complete 440 Race seat. This one came off a 07 Snowcross race sled and has the really tacky seat cover (your butt doesn't slide - at all) The side panels have been replaced (where they rip when you remove the seat) so it doesn't say SkiDoo on the side and is all black. Rear plastic is yellow and is complete with tail light and harness. Cool setup to clean up the tail end of your Rev and loose the tail light from the end of the tunnel. $450 Complete OBO (I have more than that invested in it...)

2. Rev X seat. This is off a 2005 X package. It has the small trunk in the back and is in perfect condition. Includes the black plastic rear base and the seat is all black. $250 OBO

3. Rev Adenaline seat. This one is off a 2005 Mach Z. It is dark grey with a silver/grey stripe running front to back. It has the lower rear dark grey plastic included, but NO trunk lid. Again, perfect condition. Looking for $100 OBO.

Shipping is extra. All these seats will fit either a Rev or RT chassis. I want these to go, they take up a lot of space in the shop! I'm located just outside of Kitchener and my office is only 5 minutes off the 401.

Thanks for looking! :mrgreen:

:?::?::?:

Don't you use a seat when you ride? Or do you take the seat off before you sell the sled?

:D:D:D

Don't you use a seat when you ride? Or do you take the seat off before you sell the sled?

I stand a lot! :lol:

You wouldn't believe all the Rev rubble that accumulates in my shop. If you need something, ask, I may be able to help you out! ;)

I stand a lot! :lol:

You wouldn't believe all the Rev rubble that accumulates in my shop. If you need something, ask, I may be able to help you out! ;)

Naw too easy !

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Gary.

Do you have a black front bumper in good shape?

That's the only thing I still need to complete the transformation for this year. :D

Jeff

Sorry Jeff. I have yellow and red, but all out of black. That 440 seat would look HOT on your sled! ;)

Archived