Bancroft and beyond.

PaulsFST

Heading for Bancroft early tomorrow morning. We're staying at the Best Western with plans to ride the area and north for the weekend. Hoping that the trails are good and looking forward to the new snow.

You should be good.  Porterville Diner posted a pic on FB earlier today, and it was snowing pretty good there.

Dooski PM xcr800 thats his backyard, if you want a contact # text or PM me I wil get you two in touch, have a great ride!

So I rode E to B106/109 to Whitney through the park on monday(rough north of bancroft to lake st peter, very good the rest) and tuesday(perfectly groomed) this week.  Maple leaf doing a great job with the amount of snow up till then.

Shows yellow right now, heading back up wed-fri this week but sure will be groomed and green by then.

Thanks Steve, we rode with Paul a few years ago, great guy. We have been going up to Bancroft for over 10 years now so we know it well.Trails were good for the most part. Fresh snowfall helped. Groomers have been doing a great job with the exception of the trails near Apsley which were brutal on Saturday.

Archived