March 7th and still going

IndySKS

Well it's March 7th and almost all Clubs in D5 are still open and doing well with more snow on the way. Who would have thought it would last this long after all the ups and downs we started the season with ?

I had given up on local riding in late Feb think by the time i got back from the north and it was march that the season could be over...guess i might have to rethink my plan and get the sled out for a couple more rides.

I know what your saying! I rode to work on friday! Some spots were VERY thin. The best part is the groomer had been out and we rode fresh groomed trails (and dirt) all the way to Auburn!

Well it's March 7th and almost all Clubs in D5 are still open and doing well with more snow on the way. Who would have thought it would last this long after all the ups and downs we started the season with ?

I had given up on local riding in late Feb think by the time i got back from the north and it was march that the season could be over...guess i might have to rethink my plan and get the sled out for a couple more rides.

Get them in soon Dave yet another thaw thursday and friday

Archived