Snowmobile rent-all

Garfield

Looking for someone who rents machines between GTA and Port Severn or around there...for March break.

Thanks

1/2 hour north of Port Severn is Rosseau Road Enterprises. 'Wildbill on forum, for PM". Or, see Banner Ad for tel #.

I sled just north of there (Six Mile Lake), and take my sleds there for service. Very quick run on new Hwy 400.

You'll probably be able to sled down via C trail (most direct). Or, take Seguin Trail east, then D south, and once in Gravehurst, you'll have a choice of ways to get to Port Severn.

Looking for someone who rents machines between GTA and Port Severn or around there...for March break.

Thanks

1/2 hour north of Port Severn is Rosseau Road Enterprises. 'Wildbill on forum, for PM". Or, see Banner Ad for tel #.

I sled just north of there (Six Mile Lake), and take my sleds there for service. Very quick run on new Hwy 400.

You'll probably be able to sled down via C trail (most direct). Or, take Seguin Trail east, then D south, and once in Gravehurst, you'll have a choice of ways to get to Port Severn.

For a charge we deliver .

Archived