Hand signals

speedy

I have to say I am getting a bit worried about everybody being so darn courteous.  Can we all agree that we aren't being rude if we don't signal on straight stretches?   

Those rutted trails are no place to be taking your hand off the handlebar and seeing you wobble towards me to signal that sleds are behind you when i can see them just fine is dangerous.   On the twisties, that info is much appreciated and hopefully you are going slower there.  

Just a thought...

I think we have a huge thread about this going as we speak. I do agree The hand signals are getting to be a little much.

I have to say I am getting a bit worried about everybody being so darn courteous.  Can we all agree that we aren't being rude if we don't signal on straight stretches?   

Those rutted trails are no place to be taking your hand off the handlebar and seeing you wobble towards me to signal that sleds are behind you when i can see them just fine is dangerous.   On the twisties, that info is much appreciated and hopefully you are going slower there.  

Just a thought...

And it's better to hand signal while negotiating a twisty trail when you need both hands on the bars? The twisties are just as rutted as the straights and usually come with moguls & soft outside shoulders. I know, I know, this is beaten to death.

Archived