New Sebringville Restaurant

XTC500

Dave's Diner has just opened in Sebringville in the old Sebringville hotel building conveniently located beside the gas station.

For those old enough to remember it used to be Lucky's, a very popular bar in the 70's. I'm sure they are open for breakfast & lunch. I don't know about dinner. It's been a long time since snowmobilers had a place to eat in Sebringville. The last restaurant was somewhat up-scale & didn't welcome snowmobilers. The trail access to the gas station has passed through the hotel yard from the back to the front for as long as I can remember. With the opening of Dave's Diner the parking lot will now be crowded & busy. So be careful passing through. I'm sure it will only take one incident with a patrons car or a pedestrian & the access to the gas station will be lost.

The wife and I stopped there on Sat to get her off the sled for a break (first ride of the season for her). Prices were good, had a coffee cup you could actually get your fingers into and advertised "all you can eat pancakes" for $5.95 that day. I like it better than the previous owners and will go there again when I am in the area. The only downside I can see was their open hours. They open early but close around 3pm so it will be a great place for breakfast and lunch.

Archived