Awesome job District 9

extreme600

Thank you to all the clubs in District 9. Saved me a few hundred miles in the truck. LOL All trails are in great shape right now. Actually can't believe how much snow there is here and how well the roads were where the trails run. I love when the clubs groom along the roads and in the ditches. Yahoo it gives us a lot less road rash. Good job everyone. Back out on the trails in about 7 hours. Yahooo

IMG_4724.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4725.jpg

IMG_4756.jpg

IMG_4757.jpg

IMG_4751.jpg

IMG_4746.jpg

IMG_4787.jpg

Extreme600. Tell me if you can remember where this is. You were there today?? About 407pm as a matter of fact??

post-19756-0-02837900-1362616024_thumb.j

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am going to say somewhere between Walkerton and Neustadt?? Am I Close?

Um..I was the guy on the Yamaha with the red suit waving you down!! Lori and I had just left Neustadt, were in the midst of stopping to take a pic when you two came over the hill. As I was waving I went "hang on I know those sleds!!!!!!!!" And a way you went!

Big hill just east of the Hanover junction

Um..I was the guy on the Yamaha with the red suit waving you down!! Lori and I had just left Neustadt, were in the midst of stopping to take a pic when you two came over the hill. As I was waving I went "hang on I know those sleds!!!!!!!!" And a way you went!

Big hill just east of the Hanover junction

Crap, I remember that too!!! Would have been nice to finally meet you and your better half(wife). LOL

Archived