Rail trail courtesy

I'll Ride Anything

Where were you riding?

Fenlon to Gelert on B103. Came behind this group just outside of Kinmount and followed behind them to Gelert.

You need to install a horn on that sled. And carry a paint ball gun! If you're still riding that touring couch, there's room for a 'tail gunner' on the back.

Yes she is still running like a top baby! I had my son on the back, perhaps its time to equip him as a tail gunner, lol

The only time I have ever had close encounters with another snowmobiler, it is always a Yamaha in the middle of the trail. It is, because most Yamaha riders do not know how to ride. So they buy a heavy comfortable sled and think they can ride wherever they want. I may speed and go faster than 80km/h on some straight aways, but when I am going around corners , I hug my side. Learn how to ride and know that you ride on the right side of the trail, or stay off the main trails.

Maybe we should hook up sometime so you can give me lessons on how to ride a yamaha.And i see your coming to Fenelon Falls soon we can do the lessons on cameron lake,hard to get in trouble out there.

Maybe we should hook up sometime so you can give me lessons on how to ride a yamaha.And i see your coming to Fenelon Falls soon we can do the lessons on cameron lake,hard to get in trouble out there.

I will be there Saturday

I will be there Saturday

What time sat.Went up E108 to B103 to Haliburton today E trail to Harcourt for lunch back E108 to the pen trail through the bad lands back to the E108 and home 271 km,trails are good no idiots on yamahas today,still looking forward to those lessons

I certainly agree with ALL these comments/concerns.

But as someone already mentioned......

"We are preaching to the converted here"

Would sure like to know how to try a resolve this!

I certainly agree with ALL these comments/concerns.

But as someone already mentioned......

"We are preaching to the converted here"

Would sure like to know how to try a resolve this!

If you mean my post LOL It's all good,just having fun enjoy your ride this weekend.

Archived