625 klicks and counting , finally some time off from work to put some miles

FreezerBurnt

Great afternoon monday :beer_cheers:

feb116_zpsc4f8a7c7.jpg

220 klicks today :D saw 2 groomers, trails ranged from holy crap its monday :guzzle: to WOW super smooth!!!

Got it all on video and even found some drifts to play in! :hyper:

Weather was perfect -8c / 19f sunny afternoon

buried the sled good too in one drift :icon_photo:

Trails ranged from rough which is expected since it's monday to table top just groomed, found a couple play areas too

Feb 11 2013 sledding 59er to LDB and back - YouTube

having issue editing the video and the clarity it's clear and once edited it seems to pixelate(sp?)

God my upper back is so stiff today

Funny part I did not bottom out once surprising with my 260lb carcass :icon_tinykitball: , but man my arms and upper back are killing me.A few long stretch of stuttered up trails. Oh ya 3 38mm carbs + throttle extension is hard when riding for 10kms straight at 80-90mph on the Red River :flush:

filled up once from full took 24 liters vs 18 liters of the Apex,.I thought I would have been worst

got 625 klicks for the season ,500 of those this past weekend

Called the Polaris dealer monday after noticing my carb flanges were cracked on friday, part discontinued :flush: , He tells me to see the used dealer just outside the city ... I told him look up Kimpex he tells me $34.99 a piece :blink: I tell him I will see as he has to order and can't guaranty I would get them by this coming weekend! I go see the aftermarket shop about 5minutes north of my place $17 each and in by Wednesday :ph34r:

Nice vid, I like that snow drift. That's about as close as I'd ever get to the mountains.

Gotta love those high mileage days. The wife and I put 230 km on the sleds Saturday while taking a day trip to Rouyn Quebec. I wish I took pics, specially through the Kekeko mountains, well more like hills.

Awesome video!

You could have used Alice in chains Rooster!

Did you turn around and come back in Saskatchewan or Alberta? B)

Good video - thanks for posting! One day with nothing to do, I had a look at some of the prairie riding systems...look pretty good.

Did you turn around and come back in Saskatchewan or Alberta? B)

Good video - thanks for posting! One day with nothing to do, I had a look at some of the prairie riding systems...look pretty good.

Some great sections no doubt, yet some is like riding a huge lake, the east side of the province would be like Parry Sound-Sudbury , closer to the city its pretty flat with the odd 30-40acre patch of trees and winding trails. Signage could be better at times. But overall its sledding and is still nice to out putting miles.

This coming weekend going more SW to riding more rolling hills or 100kms NE of the city to ride Canadian Shield type trails. Will no by friday :)

bored trying some different editing, though still have to figure out how to not over compress the video :icon_snow:

Archived