Stolen 2004 Skandic SLT

Rodme0167

My 2004 Yellow Skandic SLT was stolen from Fox Back Landing on Healey Lake, I would like it returned to me, and if it is in the same shape it was taken, there will be no questions asked.

My sled was chained to my snowmobile trailer, sitting right next to my Covered Skiboose, which was not touched, they cut the chain and put it up on the back of a Pick Up Truck and drove away with it early one Saturday Morning. I still have the key and tether for the sled, and the ownership in my name. What ever loser did this, please return it as it belonged to my late partner (Peter Ball), and I would like it returned because of the sentimental value in it.

I have all the information regarding the sled, it has "The Cove" on the cowling inside the wind shield. I have the VIN number, and the sled is still listed with the OPP as a stolen sled. There is a small scratch on the left side from riding through the bush on the sled, and recently had the voltage regulator changed. Under the seat is the towing tether, and hammer for riding in condition where ice build up is an issue.

If anyone has any information please don't hesitate to send me an email.

post-23083-0-41834200-1360625526_thumb.jpg

sorry to hear that

good luck with finding it.

I think if I had a cottage and left stuff I might invest in the GPS Anti theft device...http://www.gpstrackingkey.com/Anti_Theft_Devices.html

Sorry to hear that. That really sucks. Good place to post this BTW. Will keep the eyes open for it.

Thanks to everyone who responded, I am hopeful it gets found, but I am not going to hold my breath I would turn purple and blue before that LOL

You never know, it may turn up. 2 weeks ago we had a snow blower and my Otter toboggan stolen from our cottage near Parry Sound. I decided to report it to the OPP with little expectation. They called this week and said they had recovered them. Now they are back in their rightful place! Kudos to the OPP.

Nice to hear that things get put right once in a while :right_on:

Really sorry to hear about that..it's worse when there is sentimental value attached over dollar value. Some things just can't be replaced. I hope you do get it back.

Best of luck.

Really sorry to hear about that..it's worse when there is sentimental value attached over dollar value. Some things just can't be replaced. I hope you do get it back.

Best of luck.

Thanks for you support

Archived