Mild weather?

X dooer

How are the trails holding up? Seen that hanover area closed trails, was this because of dimished snow conditions or an atempt to preserve what was there?

The trails around baden are very thin. A lot of fields I have seen look like a long skid mark.

They were thin on Saturday, traffic worn them down quick. From Petersburg to elimira and over to hieldburg was in great condition Sunday. Flat, fast and good snow coverage. The odd rough spot on a few ploughed fields. Best ride of the whole weekend. Milverton and Weselley was in rough shape too.

i dont think our local trails will be good unless we get more snow.mitchell and brussels had a lot more snow .not sure how they are now after the warm up .anyone near there ? thanks

just got back from little rip north of mitchell today. they are still there, and quite good considering the rain we got. north toward walton best, get better as you go further north from mitchell. went over to milverton from monkton, ok. still more snow north though. was in harriston at hockey game last night, snowing and blowing like a bugger when came home. likely 4" snow on hwy 23 up there, so i would think palmerston area would be good also. odd water hole in bushes but no biggie, that's about it.

thanks for the update ,good to hear still ok cheers al

Archived