Central Bruce

Faceman

Talked to Gayle Brinkmen from Central Penn Club this morning whilst stalking the white rodent. They will be grooming asap...one nasty wet spot south of Ferndale..Should be GTG by next weekend.

Central Penn is hosting a Poker Run in Ferndale on Feb 16th. I can supply more info if needed!

Faceman, your group has done a terrific job this year. Rode Chatsworth to Owen Sound to Sauble Beach, Tara, Desbro, back to Chatsworth last weekend trails were great. Even with the rain this week, Today I took a buddy who has not been out much this year and was going stir crazy, from Allanford to Owensound to Hepworth and then back to Allanford. Trails were listed as limited and I was not expecting them to be in good condition, but they were very good and it was snowing pretty good a couple of times. My buddy had a smile so big I could see it from 100' away. Noticed from your profile your working on camp on Manitouln...How are the trails on the Island ? All my relatives are Haweaters from Little Current, Gore Bay, etc).

Archived