Dwight...Cookhouse

hardkor

This is the first time I've ever posted a negative review of anything,(other than trails), but our food was so off I felt i had to.

Hopefully for the owners that it was just a bad night for the cook. (in his defense he did apologize after we returned the soup and replaced it with chili.

Bush Co. is nice...

I always wondered if it was any good in there?? Sure..could be an off night and an apology is worth something.

I always wondered if it was any good in there?? Sure..could be an off night and an apology is worth something.

I agree , the apology was appreciated.

I edited my earlier post because I felt I was overly critical after only 1 visit, and I was real happy that they were there after a day on the trails, also I knew they were there from their ads on the trail maps and any supporter of our sport deserves a second chance.

I believe the old boiler room is called "bush co". The cookhouse is on hwy 60 east of hwy 35. I haven't been to the cookhouse but I see lots of sleds parked there when I drive by. I like the atmosphere of the bush co and the food was good. I will try the cookhouse next time I'm in the area.

Archived