District 8 Collingwood

winterules

I see Collingwood has some limited yellow trails , has anyone on here rode them yet ? I'm wondering how the conditions are before I trailer over there , thanks

I see Collingwood has some limited yellow trails , has anyone on here rode them yet ? I'm wondering how the conditions are before I trailer over there , thanks

I was wondering the same thing. I think they need another snowfall before it will be decent. Imagine lots of traffic, since everything else to the west is pretty much closed.

No info , someone must be running these trails .

Things looked pretty good in Collingwood. I was working, not riding, but they have lots of snow. Maybe some thin spots but better then any late season limited riding I've done in D5. Go for it.

I rode from Primrose to Wasaga and back yesterday and the snow was very thin. There looked to be about 6 inches on the ground but there was almost nothing in the fields where the wind had blown it off. I would call the conditions poor for most of the ride, they really need more snow. I didn’t ride on top of the mountain closer to Collingwood, maybe you’ll find more snow there.

Thanks for the ride report, ColdBeer.

I rode the loop from creemore through stayner across the B and down through singhampton on Saturday and snow wasn't too bad. South of that got pretty thin

Archived