Does anyone have Mike Lemay's number?

rippintheyammi

Picked up a new sled and I would like to have the carbs cleaned and the skis aligned. Any idea what he would charge for this? I am out on Walker's point and have been told that his prices are reasonable. Thanks

Not to doubt Mr. Lemay's work..but Wildbill is a big supporter of this site and sledding in general and I know he has done a lot of work for guys from this forum at great prices. Why not check him out at Rosseau Road?

Not to doubt Mr. Lemay's work..but Wildbill is a big supporter of this site and sledding in general and I know he has done a lot of work for guys from this forum at great prices. Why not check him out at Rosseau Road?

I'll second that. Support those that support us. Bill and his entire family volunteer with their local club and the OFSC. I just dropped my sled off to him yesterday for some work. If I find someone that charges what is fair to me and to them, after all they are in business to make money then I will stick with them. Especially when I am comfortable I won't be sold anything I don't need and the job will be done right.

Fair enough. It is about an hours drive to get to wild bills shop from my place. What would he charge for something like this?

(null)

Fair enough. It is about an hours drive to get to wild bills shop from my place. What would he charge for something like this?

(null)

I would PM him or call his shop tomorrow. That would be the best bet. I dont think anybody here could quote on his work, but I know he would be fair and get the job done right.

I'll second that. Support those that support us. Bill and his entire family volunteer with their local club and the OFSC. I just dropped my sled off to him yesterday for some work. If I find someone that charges what is fair to me and to them, after all they are in business to make money then I will stick with them. Especially when I am comfortable I won't be sold anything I don't need and the job will be done right.

GREAT QUOTE!!!

Archived