Is there a snow god?

Fred Quimby

Hopefully there is a real snow god and he is coming soon.

132_55a8393159b2c349f5040e8228fb2528

If there is we sure need one now!

Perhaps there is a snow god. Yesterday TWN's 14 day forecast for Haliburton, had snow on January 14,15,18,22,24. Today TWN's 14 day shows snow on 13,14,15,17,18,19,21,22,,25,26 :D

I am headed over to Accu now to check Brett Hansens report. :idea:

OMG...stand by...Accuweather is predicting 30cm for next Friday in the Haliburton Area. Even TWN has several snow days in the forecast. The overnight temps are dropping like a rock too. That means freeze up and the snow that falls will stay. I know that is a way off yet but they accurately predicted the rain that killed things last week. So I am trying to be optimistic here.

Friday Night

Cold with snow

Low: -21°C

RealFeel®: -38°C

View the Hour-By-Hourâ„¢ Forecast

Winds: ENE at 16

Wind Gusts: 32

Min UV Index: N/A

Thunderstorm

Probability: 0%

Amount of

Precipitation: 10.2

Amount of Rain: 0.0

Amount Snow: 30.99

Hours of Precipitation: 11 Hrs

Hours of Rain: 0 Hrs

Hours of Dark 15.7 Hrs

Watching the Sky

Perhaps there is a snow god. Yesterday TWN's 14 day forecast for Haliburton, had snow on January 14,15,18,22,24. Today TWN's 14 day shows snow on 13,14,15,17,18,19,21,22,,25,26 :D

I am headed over to Accu now to check Brett Hansens report. :idea:

BLASPHOMY!!!!!!!!

Its Brett Anderson not Hansen

Hansen is the global warming nut

There was a story I was told of a (mchigan?) news report aperantly Bob the weather guy had predicted 8 inches of snow the prior night that would have been very important to a winter carnival the female co-anchor was invoved with and during the live news show she turned to Bob and asked where the 8 inches was that she was promised last night?

At that point it went downhill from there and they had to go to extended commercials. :lol:

There was a story I was told of a (mchigan?) news report aperantly Bob the weather guy had predicted 8 inches of snow the prior night that would have been very important to a winter carnival the female co-anchor was invoved with and during the live news show she turned to Bob and asked where the 8 inches was that she was promised last night?

At that point it went downhill from there and they had to go to extended commercials. :lol:

I heard about that too!! LOL

I heard about that too!! LOL

I searched on you tube for it I would love to have seen it ! (the news report critters) I love tv bloopers !

Archived