2003 ZR900 All rebuilt, new track,etc...

pvsledhead

Sled is in excellent shape,engine completely rebuilt 800 miles ago(just to freshen it up) All Arctic Cat genuine parts(pistons,pins,bearings,orings,gaskets,etc)...crank checked and trued new seals in water pump.Brand new Cat primary clutch (old one was worn) and secondary rebuilt 800 miles ago new springs in both,all jack shaft and drive axle bearings done at the same time.Studboy shaper 6" carbides with less than 200 miles.Brand new Camoplast 1.25" predator with 10 miles.No studs.HAS REVERSE...very rare on ZR900s and only possible on the 2003 model with the tried and true chaincase not the failure prone Diamond Drive.Also has a tall touring windshield with mirrors,a tour buddy gas tank for extended range,and hood screens.I installed a 6.5" handlebar riser in place of the stock 4" as I am 6'4".I also installed a temp guage.Sled comes with the owners manual,as well as a service manual.The sled was stored inside year round by both myself and the original owner.The sled has 8272 MILES on it not KM.This is the best sled I have ever owned,great on gas 14mpg plus,handles excellent and has a TON of power.No performance mods,all stock.I planned on keeping it for a long time (hence all the money i put into it but have lost interest in sledding as I get older (I'm 47).Have service records since I purchased the sled in 2008.Possible trades include motorcycles,4x4 atvs,diesel VWs (manual trans only) or?? doesnt hurt to ask!

Or sell for $3750.519-534-0268 catatv@bmts.com

Pics are up in my older ad a few posts back.

• 1 month later...

GONE!! :D

Traded for a crotch rocket! :wavey:

On the upside for you guys, now that i don't have a sled it will be a kickass old time winter I'm sure... :icon_cankick:

Still have the Vstrom as well,for my saner moments... :Drinking2:

• 1 month later...

5000 miles is the time to start planning a top end rebuild. Keep up the compression tests but, the ring lands in the pistons start to wear and a broken piston will destroy a cylinder really fast. It's probably not critical but should be a consideration in the next 2000 miles. That would also be a good time to replace jack shaft and drive shaft bearings.

http://www.plagiarismsoftware.org/

5000 miles is the time to start planning a top end rebuild. Keep up the compression tests but, the ring lands in the pistons start to wear and a broken piston will destroy a cylinder really fast. It's probably not critical but should be a

consideration in the next 2000 miles. That would

also be a good time to replace jack shaft and

drive shaft bearings.

5000 miles Is young for most two strokes. I have put over double this mileage on all of my previous two strokes and never opened them up. The drive bearings and jackshaft's should be do e at 10,000km I find, especially the speedo side, chaincase side lasts longer.

Archived