Gull-Silver Lake Narrows.

blakesnowcrest

Just and FYI

There is a large Pine tree down between the Gull-Silver narrows so don't go that way or you are going for a early swim!

Thanks for the Head's Up !!

No problem

• 3 weeks later...

The tree is no longer a problem!! I was planning on playing with the chainsaw, winch/come-along today, but someone beat me to it.

As most of you may know the ice is not safe through Gull Lake Narrows

hey izzy

you talking about under the #11 bridge ?

No that section is fine, rode under there yesterday!

I was referring to the section of ice between Gull and Silver Lake

The tree is no longer a problem!! I was planning on playing with the chainsaw, winch/come-along today, but someone beat me to it.

As most of you may know the ice is not safe through Gull Lake Narrows

But it's fun :)

Not for this guy! At least not with the classics that I have!! I would sink like a stone.

I watched Gord and Glen go over the open area by the boat houses on Muskoka Bay.

Looked like fun but I rather be watching, or seeing it on Youtube!

Not when you end up in box. Lead the youth movement by example Blake and be safe. We would like to have you around for a long time!

I know, i know, I know....Im bad...

Blake,you can't do any trail work from the bottom of the lake.

I know.

By the way, I saw Matt at the drags on the weekend. He did good

I think Matt learned a bunch.On that track his sled was 10 MPH faster with him on it than another guy who weighed 100 lbs less.Obviously racing for speed is not all about horsepower,but suspension set up clutching and traction products like I have been telling him all along.Apparently him learning the hard way is much more accurate than listening to his old man who has been there and done that.LOL

His sled continued to spin until about 90 MPH then hooked up but ran out of race track way before the sled could show it's potential.He is determined to get it performing.

Archived