Trail Closures

signfan

On 10/7/2017 at 9:42 AM, old sledhead said:

E 102 from Eganville to Griffith should be open the club has found a new route to get around lockouts. Just now dealing with a property that's for sale , owner said if it does not sell we are still good .If it does sell we go from there , we have options but don't have the money to change more trail this year

Lots of changes from Killaloe to Eganville but open, but the rail bed between Killaloe and Wilno is CLOSED . So down the road for a few km is the only way.

Well in less that 24 hr  our club went from good shape to bad

lock outs now on b101a from Eganville to Golden lake, this most likely will result in more road running( new landowner). The other is on  e102 to Griffith a few km from the bridge over the Bonnchere river a 2acre lot that is for sale and the landowner changes their mind and now will not let us use.

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:31 AM, old sledhead said:

Well in less that 24 hr  our club went from good shape to bad

lock outs now on b101a from Eganville to Golden lake, this most likely will result in more road running( new landowner). The other is on  e102 to Griffith a few km from the bridge over the Bonnchere river a 2acre lot that is for sale and the landowner changes their mind and now will not let us use.

That sounds very frustrating. Hopefully you can get the issue's resolved. Keep us informed, info like this will encourage more people to respect the trails when they ride them.

Here is the funny thing about this the lockout on the E102 is the owner lives in Windsor ON and has been trying to sell a 2 acre lot since spring with no luck. So I had to go this weekend and remove the signage from the property across the road. That was install two weeks ago. The landowner of this property comes out and asks what was going on so I go through the hole thing , The response I received floored me. They wanted the persons name and phone #9 that I did not and could not provide) they wanted to call them to ask why they would do such a thing, as they enjoy watching the snowmobiles who may I add drive no more than 100 ft from there house. So for the first time ever I had pissed off landowners because there may not be a trail

Archived