Sundridge-North Bay-Port Loring Tomorrow

Carm

Hello OCers,

Has anyone been riding these trails in the past 24 hours? Just wondering if the groomers have been out and how trail conditions are. Roger and I are staging in Sundridge tomorrow morning and doing a nice loop south of Nipissing(300km-400km day).

Also looking for a good place to eat and get proper Premium fuel around Port Loring(half way point of the day).

If anyone would like to join, the more the merrier.

Thanks in advance,

Carm

The hardware store in Port Loring has fuel, don't know if they have premium. And Jakes or roxie's has good food. 

Buddy of mine is riding in Port Loring past two days he says conditions are great.

Rode this area this past weekend....things may have changed by now so take this with that in mind...

706 had just gone limited last week...it had not seen a groomer yet this year, a few big trees down across it and that's likely why it hasn't seen a groomer.  It's passable but really really rough.

C104D between Dunchurch and Ardbeg was quite rough.  As I understand it, the groomer died there a few weeks ago and that's likely why it hasn't been groomed for a while.  The drag was still sitting out off the side of the trail.

The B123 between 300 and C104D was quite rough as well..not sure what the story there might be.

Most lakes were staked with the exception of Wahwashkesh.  The D102C around it was good to the south but got a little rough toward the north end.

509, C101, 803, C106, 601 and the Almaguin 300-series trails were all good.

ace? hardware in port loring has premium.

tornados west of port loring has non ethanol premium I have been told.

theyre off the AR501 / AR500 intersection.

good food at jakes or roxies in port loring.

I wouldn't ride south of port loring.

ardbeg/dunchurch area will be rougher than...

Archived