Some Six Star Snow Riders trails destroyed by ATV's

Running Wild

You can not be serious ........

have you ever walk through rutted up crap like that

I have hunters in my family and hikers , ruts like that a PIA to walk on and ride

Sorry that your fun consist of wrecking trails for your own fun

once again, someone kinda gets excited without facts.....you made a comment as follows* I am going with 99% that it is not...you responded to Winterules suggestion that perhaps those tracks were in an area that the atvers did have permission to be in....so I then responded to your statement asking why not, how from the pic did you think they did not have permission?..I was curious to know if you knew the area or had some first hand knowledge...if that was done without permission or by trespassers then that sucks big time...not sure when I ever said that I wrecked trails or that wrecking trails was fun?..also for the 5th time I think, of course atvs did that damage....considering I have spend 100's of hours maintaining legal atv trails over the years, no one is more in tune with the impact atv's have on property, permission or not.... To Slow says that those trails are in the States?..is that true?...to end this I will ask my original question..how could someone tell that those rutts were made by atvs without permission?..if your answer is I know the area well and its an issue I would reply that sucks man, hope they catch them and make them repair everything at their cost...Diceman

You can not be serious ........

have you ever walk through rutted up crap like that

I have hunters in my family and hikers , ruts like that a PIA to walk on and ride

Sorry that your fun consist of wrecking trails for your own fun

Our club has legal trails that look just like that and some times I see hikers walking them . But there atv trails if the hikers don't like the rut's they can walk somewhere else .

once again, someone kinda gets excited without facts.....you made a comment as follows* I am going with 99% that it is not...you responded to Winterules suggestion that perhaps those tracks were in an area that the atvers did have permission to be in....so I then responded to your statement asking why not, how from the pic did you think they did not have permission?..I was curious to know if you knew the area or had some first hand knowledge...if that was done without permission or by trespassers then that sucks big time...not sure when I ever said that I wrecked trails or that wrecking trails was fun?..also for the 5th time I think, of course atvs did that damage....considering I have spend 100's of hours maintaining legal atv trails over the years, no one is more in tune with the impact atv's have on property, permission or not.... To Slow says that those trails are in the States?..is that true?...to end this I will ask my original question..how could someone tell that those rutts were made by atvs without permission?..if your answer is I know the area well and its an issue I would reply that sucks man, hope they catch them and make them repair everything at their cost...Diceman

Being a part of snowmobile clubs,hiker and a fisherman I see the damage caused by irresponsible ATVers in what they do to trails and loss of use in many areas

My response is based on personal experience hence the 99% comment and I was right about this picture as Too Slow posted

good for you on being involved and getting organized btw, it would be nice if there were a lot more of you out there

ATVing is nothing new , it too bad it is taking so long for clubs, permits etc etc to get started and flourish

Being a part of snowmobile clubs,hiker and a fisherman I see the damage caused by irresponsible ATVers in what they do to trails and loss of use in many areas

My response is based on personal experience hence the 99% comment and I was right about this picture as Too Slow posted

good for you on being involved and getting organized btw, it would be nice if there were a lot more of you out there

ATVing is nothing new , it too bad it is taking so long for clubs, permits etc etc to get started and flourish

Ya I love working with the club I put up signs , help build trails it's great we pay $150 a year for our membership , did 6000 miles ( 10,000km ) last year :)

Archived