1059 km to dubreuilville

white dragon

working at B & C intersection near sno-voyaguer groomer shed today...looked at the sign board and noticed 1059 km to dubreuilville & 1175 km to wawa signs....would be quite the ride from here

working at B & C intersection near sno-voyaguer groomer shed today...looked at the sign board and noticed 1059 km to dubreuilville & 1175 km to wawa signs....would be quite the ride from here

Why is wawa farther. That doesn't make any sense to me.

Why is wawa farther. That doesn't make any sense to me.

that is by trail of course...check the map & you'll see why

Long rides? Dude at work ships his sled somewhere every year and him and some buddies ride home. Few years ago it was Winnipeg, than Quebec City, last year he was planning Goose Bay, but lack of snow in some area made them skip it and just ride Quebec for a week.

I wonder how far it is from here? HMmmmm what a ride that would be!

Last season we rode 2500 km's in 6 days..I would give that route a go..Snow conditions permitting...

I would love to do that one. My hubby and I have talked about that for the last two years, but conditions didn't warrant it last year. And the previous year we were having too much fun in the regions 7, 8, 9 and North Bay area. That is definitely on our bucket list!!

Usually every year since 1994 we have been doing a 5 day trip from 1200miles to 1600miles round trip. We just love checking out all the different areas we have in Ontario.

I would love to do that one. My hubby and I have talked about that for the last two years, but conditions didn't warrant it last year. And the previous year we were having too much fun in the regions 7, 8, 9 and North Bay area. That is definitely on our bucket list!!

Usually every year since 1994 we have been doing a 5 day trip from 1200miles to 1600miles round trip. We just love checking out all the different areas we have in Ontario.

Its great. A week long trip is a must for us every season. U guys gotta do it for sure.

Archived