OFSC trail map March 13

steve c

Looked at the ofsc trail map today and it looks like most trails have closed. The guys in almaguin seem to be holding out as long as they can. As on some of the other posts, it wasn't an ideal winter but you had to make the most out of what we had. I only got about 550 miles on the sled this year, but i enjoyed every mile of it and a great heartfelt thanks to all the club volunteers and groomers that were out there making do with the limited snow we had :wavey::right_on: . Here's hoping for a better 2013 season.

Looked at the ofsc trail map today and it looks like most trails have closed. The guys in almaguin seem to be holding out as long as they can. As on some of the other posts, it wasn't an ideal winter but you had to make the most out of what we had. I only got about 550 miles on the sled this year, but i enjoyed every mile of it and a great heartfelt thanks to all the club volunteers and groomers that were out there making do with the limited snow we had :wavey::right_on: . Here's hoping for a better 2013 season.

X2

Archived