Newbies Looking to Park for the day

DaveTess

Hello all

We've managed to get alomost 800km's on the new sled this season and have this Saturday open. We were thinking of heading over to the Rosedale, Coboconk, Norland area for the day. We live just west of Alliston so any of these are doable.

Is there any place to park comfortably for the day at anyone of these three towns that we would not upset anyone? As in the past we've support the locals where we have parked with gas and food purchases to show appreciation for allowing us to park for the day.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave and Tess

Go up highway 11. I have family in hailburton and the riding south of minden Is very limited now. Norland was bare when i came home last weekend. I went to kearney this week instead. Go up 11 and get off just north of Huntsville at highway 518 east. You can park at the elmsdale info centre. 3 feet of snow there and about 2.3

hr drive for you. Trails are awesome and worth the extra 1 hr drive for yeah. Good luck.

I am headed up to Kearny for the ice caves this weekend with my little guy, I know you have been in that area before, but if you want we might be able to hook up.

Caves are nice right now. Enjoy and have a Safe trip. Snow was pushing up the water on the little lake before the caves. Just abit of slush in the middle.

Archived