E trail?

Viperules700

Anyone know what the e trail is like from haulburton up towards lake at Peter? Was thinking of making a run up three tomorrow. Locals told me there is alot or Road running on hearthburn road heading out of hailburton? Think Dorset way would be better.

The E trail was in pretty good shape, ran up from Minden through to Gooderham, friend blew a piston there. There was some bare spots here and there but overall it was in pretty good shape. The Paudash trail system was fantastic. These were the best trails I have ridden all season, hats off to the club.

Anyone know what the e trail is like from haulburton up towards lake at Peter? Was thinking of making a run up three tomorrow. Locals told me there is alot or Road running on hearthburn road heading out of hailburton? Think Dorset way would be better.

Run the Top B to Whitney. Was awesome yesterday.

That's what I did fred. E was ploughed on harcourt road for 4 or so km. Top b to Whitney is getting thin. Must have had 50 rocks on the way home. Clicking like crazy. B103 was so bad I came home trail 7. Came home down b103 and the club was out putting trail closed sign up at the high school. Could be done for the season now. Put my sleds back in the trailer. 700km for the weekend and my season is now over.

Archived