snow in barrie

white dragon

getting a real blast this morning...buses cancelled...should clean everything up nicely

getting a real blast this morning...buses cancelled...should clean everything up nicely

Nice so how's that 800 working so far?

Thank you Mr. Winter. We are coming up today. Woot Woot :icon_hyper::icon_snow::icon_dance-cpatch:

Nice so how's that 800 working so far?

really nice...smooth ride...good gas & oil mileage...over a 1000 miles now,tightened everything up...really loving it...how bout you,getting some miles on...have much snow there...

really nice...smooth ride...good gas & oil mileage...over a 1000 miles now,tightened everything up...really loving it...how bout you,getting some miles on...have much snow there...

No problems. The 600 mill is running as advertised so far.Performance on the trails is pretty decent. It's a very rider active chassis I find which suits me well as I like to move around on the machine alot. Not much snow here in the valley floor but you take a 15 minute drive to the south mountain and the snow is up to your waist in spots. If I can finish with over 1000kms I'll be a happy camper. There is snow here you just gotta know where to find it.

No problems. The 600 mill is running as advertised so far.Performance on the trails is pretty decent. It's a very rider active chassis I find which suits me well as I like to move around on the machine alot. Not much snow here in the valley floor but you take a 15 minute drive to the south mountain and the snow is up to your waist in spots. If I can finish with over 1000kms I'll be a happy camper. There is snow here you just gotta know where to find it.

until lately we too had to find snow...have you had yours in deep snow yet...have you messed around with the shocks much or like me just happy to have new sled

I played around a bit with rear and IFS shocks but to make it corner really well I'd have to drill another set of holes in the limiter strap to keep the front down in the turns and get rid of the stock 4"inch carbides. I heard that Polaris sells a trail limiter strap that is adjustable. I'm still trying to find a acceptable balance, maybe I'll loosen up the FTS and go from there. But really just like you said I'm just happy to have a new sled and will play around with it more next season. As for deep snow...well kinda been in some stuff and the sled seems to perform pretty well as long as you stay on the gas but noticed it does tend to trench easily.

I played around a bit with rear and IFS shocks but to make it corner really well I'd have to drill another set of holes in the limiter strap to keep the front down in the turns and get rid of the stock 4"inch carbides. I heard that Polaris sells a trail limiter strap that is adjustable. I'm still trying to find a acceptable balance, maybe I'll loosen up the FTS and go from there. But really just like you said I'm just happy to have a new sled and will play around with it more next season. As for deep snow...well kinda been in some stuff and the sled seems to perform pretty well as long as you stay on the gas but noticed it does tend to trench easily.

bill & i changed chaincase oil & tighten tracks up before we rode today...did you buy the spring wrench,as there is a lock nut too...does wheelies alot...will check for adjustable strap too...

bill & i changed chaincase oil & tighten tracks up before we rode today...did you buy the spring wrench,as there is a lock nut too...does wheelies alot...will check for adjustable strap too...

Yup I did all that after about 50 kms. My track was like 1 1/4 inch loose lol. No I don't have the wrench and that damn locknut was on so tight I had too use a punch to loosen it. The weight transfer on that skid is amazing

Hey Glen, I just discovered something....probably nothing but check for ice buiild-up where the lines go into the rear cooler. I found solid chunks of ice in there which could jam up and fracture those lines with all the movement there. Once again probably nothing but just letting ya know.

Hey Glen, I just discovered something....probably nothing but check for ice buiild-up where the lines go into the rear cooler. I found solid chunks of ice in there which could jam up and fracture those lines with all the movement there. Once again probably nothing but just letting ya know.

funny...bill & i were lookin & thinkin the same...snow could definitly build up & freeze up...lotta movement back there...can't imagine those exposed lines are that tuff...my baby is in a heated (infloor) shop,so all the ice is melted...& no cold starts...i know,spoil the bitch

Archived