Bancroft East to Bon Echo Gas options

monte1214

- Looking to run from Bancroft East to Bon Echo and been wondering what the gas situation is in that area?

- Maps show fuel in McArthur Mills, Denbigh, and Cloyne.

- I'm asumming that there's fuel in McArthur Mills and at the Cat Dealer in Cloyne, but is there fuel in Denbigh still?

- Also...how long would a ride like that be? (Distance & Time) Looks to be around 250km roundtrip??

- I've done it on ATV's but 1st time on the sled.

- All help is appreciated! :beer_cheers:

• 1 year later...

Riding from Cloyne north to E and either west on E to Bancroft or west, my gas price app is showing NOTHING for gas? Is there anything open off E?

Also any place to eat? but thats not as important as I'm riding with an old 800 twin so he will need fuel every 120 miles.

We ran from Bancroft to Cloyne on the Bon Echo Loop Thursday. 

Gas in MacArthur's Mills right on the trail, and then obviously in Cloyne.  We made the loop from Bancroft on full, topped up in MacArthurs Mill, then filled in Cloyne, back MacArthur's Mill and then onto Bancroft with no issues.

We ate at tha Mazinaw Eatery on the trail on the North side of the park, just before you get to Brown's Camp.   

I also rode from Bancroft to cloyne a few days ago as apart of a ride we were on, there is fuel as mentioned in mcarthur mills and we did fuel up in denbigh. The gas station is up along the road, if your riding across the lake it's right at the half way point across up on the road. There's no real access directly to it from the lake we road across got off by the garage and rode the shoulder over to the gas station

Archived