Winter is coming...

dweese

Winter is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I know?

Well School starts next week, they are calling for over night lows of only 9°c Sunday night, and I just bought the plate sticker for my sled :rotflmao:

Birthday is next week, so I had to buy stickers for the car and bike, figured since I was already there with paperwork in hand, I may as well drop the $15 for the sled well I was at it. Had to renew my DL this year too...

$206 later :angry-smiley-005: and 20mins I had a fist full of paperwork and everything legal for another year.

Winter is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I know?

Well School starts next week, they are calling for over night lows of only 9°c Sunday night, and I just bought the plate sticker for my sled :rotflmao:

Birthday is next week, so I had to buy stickers for the car and bike, figured since I was already there with paperwork in hand, I may as well drop the $15 for the sled well I was at it. Had to renew my DL this year too...

$206 later :angry-smiley-005: and 20mins I had a fist full of paperwork and everything legal for another year.

Well Happy Birthday Dave, you lucked out with the 20 minute wait, it was like 90 for me last April, about the same price paid though. :banghead:

Archived