Do I even bother

sledhead

Our original plan was to sled to Owen Sound tomorrow and come home on Monday. Grandparents were going to pick the kids up from school then head up in the car. But with the weather, we decided that we could still go, but we would just trailer up. Do you think that it will be worth all the work to pack everyone's snowmobile gear and take up.

Our original plan was to sled to Owen Sound tomorrow and come home on Monday. Grandparents were going to pick the kids up from school then head up in the car. But with the weather, we decided that we could still go, but we would just trailer up. Do you think that it will be worth all the work to pack everyone's snowmobile gear and take up.

We just closed the west side to save base but will be opening up either Friday night or Sat morning..Forecast is looking better, might cool down Friday afternoon. I'd head up.

If you don't load up the trails will be great, if you do take the sleds everything will be closed. That's how my luck works.

Good Luck! It's raining quite a bit right now --- I'm hoping the temp drops QUICK!

If you don't load up the trails will be great, if you do take the sleds everything will be closed. That's how my luck works.

So true, I'd rather take them and not use them then not take them and the trails open up.

I have all the gear packed. I got 5 snowmobile suit packed in one hocky bag!

Wish us luck!!!!!

I wish it would storm like a buger for all those people that was happy to see the warm weather and see the snow melt in the middle of winter.

I wish it would storm like a buger for all those people that was happy to see the warm weather and see the snow melt in the middle of winter.

I'm with you there! The weather whinners make me sick!

We just closed the west side to save base but will be opening up either Friday night or Sat morning..Forecast is looking better, might cool down Friday afternoon. I'd head up.

I just checked and I see that they are limited, so looks like I get to do some riding this weekend.!!!!!!

Archived