Owen Sound/Sauble Beach/Wiarton/Southampton

tripper

Anyone know how the trails are in these areas? Looking at coming to Owen Sound for a 3 days to sled the area.

I just arrived back from Chesley, Hanover, Fergus, Ayton and areas surrounding them. They were all awesome. Therefore I would say that Owen Sound should be great also. Check with Faceman he knows the area real well. :rolleyes:

Horrible, ugly, rocks, dirt, water and dusty...stay away :umno::umno::umno:;););)

The worst part is too much snow to get all the trails cleaned up...won't be completely cleaned up til next Tues..

Southampton is holding their Poker Run tomorrow btw...its a great event

Thanks for chiming in there Faceman. Now I am glad we didn't go to OS on Wednesday. :wavey:

Faceman please keep me posted on OS. Because we still have our free night we received for Christmas to stay at the Days Inn. I sure don't want to ride that way if it isn't going to be worthwhile. We usually like to ride Monday to Thursday. :icon_doh:

Thanks for chiming in there Faceman. Now I am glad we didn't go to OS on Wednesday. :wavey:

Faceman please keep me posted on OS. Because we still have our free night we received for Christmas to stay at the Days Inn. I sure don't want to ride that way if it isn't going to be worthwhile. We usually like to ride Monday to Thursday. :icon_doh:

E6...that was a nudge nudge wink wink, don't yah know post (Monty Python) Trails are fantastic. :icon_snow::icon_snow::icon_snow::icon_snow:

Horrible, ugly, rocks, dirt, water and dusty...stay away :umno::umno::umno:;););)

The worst part is too much snow to get all the trails cleaned up...won't be completely cleaned up til next Tues..

Southampton is holding their Poker Run tomorrow btw...its a great event

So you have lots of snow there and the trails need groooming?

You think the trails will be in good shape Feb 18 to 20th?

Thanks Faceman

Archived