Parking in Kaladar

scrummage

Where can I leave my trailer and vehicle in Kaladar? I'm kind of isolated on Beaver Lake as the only trail that comes here is still closed. By the way is there any interest in reopening the Bay of Quinte Railway bed between Erinsville and Tweed. It would be nice to sled from the Lakeview to the Tweedsmuir and points north (everywhere else actually). :confused:

Where can I leave my trailer and vehicle in Kaladar? I'm kind of isolated on Beaver Lake as the only trail that comes here is still closed. By the way is there any interest in reopening the Bay of Quinte Railway bed between Erinsville and Tweed. It would be nice to sled from the Lakeview to the Tweedsmuir and points north (everywhere else actually). :confused:

You can park at the Shell Station in Kaladar.

As for the second question the trail was shut down by a couple of landowners not likely to ever reopen as long as they own the land.

The trail from Kaladar going north is reopened but rerouted. I hear no more acess to Northbrook but it connects to Mazinaw

There is an OFSC lot right where E108 crosses CR41 as well, but it fills up quick.

Thanks for the info. :right_on: It's a shame about the railway. I found a map of it on line and was able to follow it on Google Earth.

You can park at the Shell Station in Kaladar.

Where is E101 in relation to the Shell? The only riding in the area I've done was on E108 from the Stirling area as far as the Hwy 41 road crossing.

Where is E101 in relation to the Shell? The only riding in the area I've done was on E108 from the Stirling area as far as the Hwy 41 road crossing.

E101 starts right across hwy 41 from the Shell station gas pumps, you can't miss it, if your looking for it.

E101 starts right across hwy 41 from the Shell station gas pumps, you can't miss it, if your looking for it.

Thanks

Archived