going for a ride tomorrow

mxz800

gonna ride from the house tomorrow ...let you all know tomorrow night how the ride goes :woot:

Is this a secret ride with easy LOL. I'm riding on thursday, so leave some snow for me :-). Have a great ride. Ps milverton was in amazing shape last weekend. I passed two groomers in that area of the woods hard at work. Boy their trails were smooth :-)

Had a good ride today with Lep and 2 other guys we normaly ride with ....i left the house a 9 am from Plattsville and meet up with the guys in Shakespeare ,we headed for Exeter, fuel up there went in to look at some atv and snomobiles at Country corners .Than across to Hensall for some great food at some small restaurant there ,dont remember the name, but well worth the drive to eat there .Made our way back through Mitchell,Sebringville ,Shakespeare and home to P-ville .The trails north of hwy 7-8 are great, lots of snow and well groomed anything south of hwy 7-8 needs snow for sure ,you need to becareful... the trails south of 7-8 have been groomed but there realy isnt any base ,any warm weather and i would think they would be closing ..Total miles for the day 175 miles.. :mrgreen:

Archived