mini report klsc

blue er

took the day off work to get out and play a bit and get the girlfriend uses to her sled, the trail wasn't to bad (e-108) south of fenlon falls and got better as i went north, by the time I passed the 3rd concession trails were excellant I imagine without more snow it'll be ridden out by the weekend.

th_Picture007-1.jpg

th_Picture003-1.jpg

th_Picture004-1.jpg

th_Picture005-1.jpg

th_Picture006-1.jpg

Still driving the apex and have added the yamaha soft hand guards to it, now i have renamed it D-cup.

All pics are of e108 between 3rd concession and kinmount, stopped at kinvale restraunt for lunch and came home.

The opp were out checking for trail permits and stickers which was a shock to me on a wednesday, but the were friendly had a little chat and on our way. (i would guess they were as anxious as i was to finally get out and do some trail riding)

good report blue er . But those are nice looking D-Cups !!

...The opp were out checking for trail permits and stickers which was a shock to me on a wednesday, but the were friendly had a little chat and on our way. (i would guess they were as anxious as i was to finally get out and do some trail riding)

Thanks for posting the trail pics. I have seen more OPP out this year then in years past. They have been quick chats and on my way. Come to think of it each meeting has always been on a Friday and not the weekend.

Archived