3 more of my sledding videos...

rws

Thanks for the vids. Some ridding, some off roading and some working building the trails. Neat that your using the gps to put in the trails post. That drill is conected to a 12 volt battery?

You changed your Arctic Cat from last years vid. How is it compared to the last one?

Thanks for the vids. Some ridding, some off roading and some working building the trails. Neat that your using the gps to put in the trails post. That drill is conected to a 12 volt battery?

You changed your Arctic Cat from last years vid. How is it compared to the last one?

The drill is powered by a portable generator....look at the rear of the sled pulling the cargo box.

I put 8,300 miles on that '06 Crossfire 700 in two seasons and liked it so much I bought an '08 Crossfire 800 this year....have 2100 miles on it so far. Overall they are identicle in power and ride.

Overall they are identicle in power and ride.

I though the 800 put out more hp? Or is it because it is heavier?

I believe they are both are rated at 140 hp.

Great Videos RWS!!!!!

What kind of video gear are you using ? I saw t hands on the handlebars so it was obviously not hand held camcorder.

I've always wanted to shoot videos like that but never sure what kind of camera setup to use.

Jim

Great Videos RWS!!!!!

What kind of video gear are you using ? I saw t hands on the handlebars so it was obviously not hand held camcorder.

I've always wanted to shoot videos like that but never sure what kind of camera setup to use.

Jim

Hoyt HC-PRO helmet cam hooked up to a Sony Mini DV camcorder in a camera bag under my coat. Also have a LANC remote to control the camera.

Archived